Translate

Home » » I KNEELED FOR STANDING

I KNEELED FOR STANDING

Written By Titinkita.blogspot.com on Sunday, June 9, 2013 | 12:21 AM

I swear I'll never fall in love with someone before they start. I was kneeling man in the world may feel more heartbroken than women. Although more women than men accumulate that makes them arrogant. I kneeled so many arrogant men feel more gutted it. So that they can be more sensitive to what is perceived suffering of women. If I could choose I would not choose to be born weak and fragile soul. Only a woman can withstand such suffering. Just remove the memory man, but a woman with saving expert move in the liver. It is better not to start anything than standing with a cracked heart. Such as a cracked floor which rests underneath the ocean water flooded the ready to swallow us. Indeed, love can fly us to the infinite sky, but love can be flung us into the deepest trough. Sometimes we accidentally get stuck in it and do not easily get out of it. One-time feel enough let alone repeatedly. I was not able to open my heart  
But you'd better consider your feelings first  
If I was not unmoved by all 
Go fast and turn
Share this article :
0 Comments
Tweets
Komentar

0 comments:

Post a Comment

FREE MIND. Powered by Blogger.
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. FREE MIND - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger